The A P Robinsons Sports Bar is one of the integral parts of the Easy Buy Stadium, as this is used by players, supporters and officials on match days. With a great atmosphere and plenty of friendly, hard working volunteers staffing the bar and kitchen, it’s always a great place to pick up some food or drink and have a chat. Everyone involved in the sports bar and Barton Town as a whole, help create a great community feeling in a family friendly environment.
The bar is a fully licensed bar selling draught and bottled beer, soft drinks and snacks. There is also a wide range of both hot and cold food available from the kitchen at great prices, we do our best to make sure your experience here at the Easy Buy Stadium is a positive one.
The A P Robinsons Sports Bar at the Easy Buy Stadium is used by players, supporters and officials on match days but as a venue it offers so much more.
It is available for hire for a wide range of uses including Wedding Receptions, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties and Charity Events. There is also a wide range of both hot and cold food available from the kitchen.
For example, the Easy Buy Stadium is an ideal and cost effective place to hold your wedding reception.
Utilising the comfortable and spacious sports bar, we can help you plan your ideal wedding event.
We can provide everything from decorations, cake, DJ etc. catering for events for as little as £5.50 per head or you can provide your own catering.
The Easy Buy Stadium offers the following fantastic benefits:
– Spacious and Comfortable Room
– Fully Stocked and Staffed Bar
– To save you time we offer full decoration packages
– Capacity of around 100 people in the room (depending upon seating arrangements and planning)
– DJ’s can also be provided.
– Marquee Enhances Your Event and Maximizes Your Capacity
– Lots of Free Secure Parking (locked gates overnight if guests want to leave their cars)
– FREE Local Transport (Ask for details regarding this)
To discuss your event in more detail and how we can help you ensure that you get everything that you want, please text Venue Manager Sophia Walsh on 07702 553578 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.