Barton Town Football Club aims to offer the highest quality football training and playing provision, supporting players of all abilities and all ages.
Our fees include great benefits backed by a professional club, training and player facilities, qualified coaching staff, insurances, and more.
Youth Team Fee Structure
U8 – Click here
U9: Click here
U10: Click here
U15 & U16 - just £20 per month by Direct Debit*. Or a discounted single annual payment of £220. All payments start 1st July. Click here
U18 – just £25 per month by Direct Debit*. Or a discounted single annual payment of £275. All payments start 1st July. Click here
Parents with more than one child at the club can benefit from a 10% discount from the above fees per player per month by Direct Debit or a single annual payment. All payments start on 1 July.
For less than £5 per week, your child will receive all of the benefits listed below;
- Weekly FA Qualified team coaching
- Weekly FA Qualified goalkeeper coaching
- Provision of new Barton Town Football Club playing kit (matching the 1st team) every 2 years
- Provision of new Barton Town Football Club tracksuit (matching the 1st team) every 2 years
- Season long training on floodlit 4G surfaces
- Out of season training on floodlit 4G surfaces (manager organised)
- Match, training balls & all equipment supplied.
- 1st Team Match Day Mascot opportunities
- End of season trophies provided
- Free use of the Clubhouse for Team Presentations/Meetings
- Free entry into BTFC regional youth tournament (as and when possible)
- Club funded Level 1 coaching badge opportunities for players over 16 that show the desire, attitude and discipline – perfect for your child’s CV!
- Match Day Referees fees paid
- Match Day Pitch rentals paid
- League & Cup affiliation fees paid
- Player Liability Insurance provided
- Player Personal Accident Insurance provided
- Monitored DBS screening (previously CRB)
- Coaching, Referee and Safeguarding course/qualification fees paid required to run your child’s team.
- Child Welfare Officer
- Covid/Ground Safety Officer
- Monitored ‘Child Protection’ Policy
- Monitored ‘Code of good Practice’ Policy
- Discounted entry to First Team games when wearing training kit – Home League matches
- Free hire of the clubhouse Sports Bar for parties of any kind
Barton Town Football Club is a club run entirely by volunteers. All income derived is retained by the club for the benefit of the club.
* Direct debit facilities are available to make payments more affordable and accessible for all. Our DD scheme is guaranteed by ‘GoCardless’.
Terms and Conditions:
Parents selecting monthly payments must sign-up for a full year – leavers may be charged if they leave part way through the year.